I'm opening for celebrity comedians in Vegas!

Just in case any of you will be in Vegas on July 8th...

I'm not promoting cannabis but the show will be at a blended comic book/legal cannabis convention. Admission is free to anyone attending the convention. I'll be selling art and prints during the day and will then open for famous comedians including Carlos Alazraqui from Reno 911. It's just for one show, but is an awesome opportunity!

@Harry, can I post a link, or would that violate your board policies on solicitation? If I can't post the link...anybody can pm me for details if that's allowable.

Super excited!

• Upvote 2

https://sites.google.com/site/chromicconlasvegas/comedy-show

I'm right under the host, listed by my stage name. There are links for tickets and info about the venue and other events there too. I know it's kinda far, but if anyone will already be in the area I would love some extra support! This is by far my biggest show yet.

• Upvote 5

This is so much better than just GREAT! Super exposure....knock 'em dead.  Wish I could be there in person, but will be in Utah with our daughter and grandson...even closer to Vegas than Denton!  I will definitely be thinking of you and wishing you the best!  You will be better than the headliners.....people will leave the show thinking "why isn't that guy the headliner"?

Ever thought about "America's Got Talent"?  I think even the most cynical of Mean Green folks could get behind that effort!

Congrats...go get 'em Mean Greener! 

Kid Ever! Love it....very appropriate! Well done, Sir!

• Upvote 4

I've thought about AGT and The Voice...but every competition or open call I've ever done, I've made the initial cut or had a callback but never went further. So I still might, but if I keep doing shows and record a (music) album it may be better use of my time than these massive auditions where tv producers find people who fit what they're looking for. It kind of has to be that way for them to get their ratings, but there's a lower percentage of success of people auditioning than of those who network and perform to grow their brand. Plus with the internet, one viral hit can make a career nowadays.

Edited by JesseMartin
  • Upvote 1