Any Updates on Jeffrey Wilson?

DemolitionDan

In a way we really need him, he showed yesterday again why he can be special. I sure hope he is fine. On the other hand, Rb is one of the few places where I think an injury is not a super disaster for the team (sure would be for him personally though). Several guys just behind him on the depth chart are also of pretty good quality. I am just as concerned with that OL going down yesterday (don't know which one it was), since we really are paper thin at that position.

Edited by outoftown

Just now, outoftown said:

In a way we really need him, he showed yesterday again why he can be special. I sure hope he is fine. On the other hand, Rb is one of the few places where I think an injury is not a super disaster. Several guys just behind him on the depth chart are also of pretty good quality. I am just as concerned with that OL going down yesterday (don't know which one it was), since we really are paper thin at that position.

that was Garrett Gunter (OL).

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

Wish we had more info on this and I hope he'll be alright.

I get that, but MTSU also wants to know so they can prepare better and focus film studies. I don-t blame coach for likely not giving us news on that one until it is clear.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 2