UNT Plate Ideas

Side Show Joe

5 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Where do you think I came up with such a wild-ass thing to say?
I simply copied you (from the now-closed "Political Cage Fighting" thread):

But you left out the last line that clearly gives a different context to what I said, DIDNT YOU!

Cute game.

Not to mention you have highjacked a thread.

Again.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

3 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

based on past history, the benefit of the doubt is out the window......it is what it is....  You gotta lie in the bed you made.....just sayin'

Convict without evidence. What a great person you must be.

The bed you are trying to make for me is in support of your friend/relative RV through your recently created account. 

Like you said, you don't always get your way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

2 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Convict without evidence. What a great person you must be.

The bed you are trying to make for me is in support of your friend/relative RV through your recently created account. 

Like you said, you don't always get your way.

just read any thread on this board....there is more than enough evidence that you are the true troll destroying everybody else's good time.  if you don't see it, then that is half the problem.  Your paranoia is going to sneak up on you someday.  I am just a fan of UNT with no specific agenda but have a good conversation with others.....regardless of what you think.  What is the reference to my account being new.....I just joined the board, so yes....it is a new account?!?!?  Please get back on your meds....I do know RV, he knows who I am, not a relative....and friend would be a bit strong.  I believe you have some pseudo-sexual fantasy about Mr. RV; either that, or you applied for a job with the UNT Athletic department and RV did not hire you....  You should actually apply for the AD position since you obviously have all the answers and could make UNT into a P-5 team in no time...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

.I do know RV, he knows who I am, not a relative....and friend would be a bit strong.  I believe you have some pseudo-sexual fantasy about Mr. RV; 

Oh, it's more than a new account. It's just about every post being directed at me. It's your "we should accept what the powers that be decide" after your support for RV failed. 

The biggest troll of all is of course Rick Villarreal, who has been trolling UNT to the tune of $375k a year and producing a crap product.

A crap product that you think is okie dokie. 

So troll away for your leader. Hopefully daddy is giving you an allowance. 

Anyone who focuses on the above words you wrote will see that you are exactly who I said you were, a schill for Rick Villarreal who created an account for that very purpose. 

Again with the personal insults. If this were directed at anyone else on this forum, you would be banned. So take your best personal shots, call me names, and then say I'm the problem.

Its what all the cool kids are doing nowadays, eh?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

3 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Oh, it's more than a new account. It's just about every post being directed at me. It's your "we should accept what the powers that be decide" after your support for RV failed. 

The biggest troll of all is of course Rick Villarreal, who has been trolling UNT to the tune of $375k a year and producing a crap product.

A crap product that you think is okie dokie. 

So troll away for your leader. Hopefully daddy is giving you an allowance. 

med check....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

med check....

Drinks with RV tonight?

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

My goodness, you've become delusional and even dispute your own posts when someone clearly shows you your own words. 

Except they intentionally took those words out of context to portray me as a bigot, which I'm sure is fine with you since it fits your agenda.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

• Harry locked this topic