This is a very exciting time!

Harry

A lot of traffic on the site and a whole lot of excitement about the future of UNT football is happening right now.   My hope is that this hire will galvanize our fan base and give us much needed hope for the future.  It has been a tough ride over the past decade and yet hope springs eternal!  All we want is to see our football program and the University reach it's full potential.  We seem closer to that now then we ever have been.  Go Mean Green!

A lot of traffic on the site and a whole lot of excitement about the future of UNT football is happening right now.   My hope is that this hire will galvanize our fan base and give us much needed hope for the future.  It has been a tough ride over the past decade and yet hope springs eternal!  All we want is to see our football program and the University reach it's full potential.  We seem closer to that now then we ever have been.  Go Mean Green!

I hope you're right, Harry.

• Upvote 5

Gives the media something positive to say about the program. Only positivity from here on out. 

Parlay poaching TCU's OC into a DFW sports media hot topic for the off season. Nothing like getting a little positive buzz in Texas. Smartest thing NT athletics has done in a decade?

• Upvote 5

Capitalizing on it is important. Hopefully the president gave RV an ultimatum. Fix it or else...

In my letter to the Prez, I stated that we're striving for Tier One status academically and should strive for the same excellence athletically. Change this culture of losing into one of very high expectations.

• Upvote 1