Important Ticket Update from Eddie Delgado

Harry

Tickets For Five Of 2014's Six Home Dates At Apogee Stadium On Sale Beginning Tuesday

DENTON Single-game tickets for five of the Mean Greens six 2014 home football games will go on sale on July 1 through the North Texas Athletic Ticket Office.

Tickets for the SMU game will go on sale July 15.

Tickets will be available by contacting Eddie Delgado by phone at 940-369-5380 or 800-868-2366, or ask for him in person at the ticket office located at Apogee Stadium. Prices for single-game tickets begin at $15. Tickets for the following home games are on sale beginning July 1:

Thursday, September 11, vs. Louisiana Tech, kickoff 7 p.m.

Saturday, September 20, vs. Nicholls State, time TBA.

Saturday, October 18, vs. Southern Miss, time TBA.

Saturday, November 8, vs. FAU (homecoming), kickoff 6 p.m.

Saturday, November 22, vs. FIU, time TBA.

Also on sale on July 1 are Mini-Season Packs, which includes the two home non-conference games against SMU and Nicholls State and a Conference USA home game of your choice.

Tickets for the Texas game in Austin are still available for $100. The last day to purchase tickets for the Texas game through the North Texas Athletic Ticket Office is July 15.

Please post specific questions regarding tickets to Eddie Delgado in this message thread and private message him on here as well.

Jeez, Harry, you could at least spell the guy's name correctly.

First Colorado St, now this. You're slippin' dawg.

Sometimes I think you were put on this earth to bust my sack. That said -- my life would not be the same without you. Now give me that sweaty Mean green manhug and carry on.

That mini-season pack is a really smart idea, for people who want to make it to games but have crazy schedules and can't hit every one. I hope whoever came up with it got appropriate recognition. About damn time they start working out unique ideas.

• Upvote 1

After 3 emails I was finally able to get by invoice sent to me by Darius. Tried logging in online to pay the bill but wasn't able to. Emailed Darius with no response. Can I pay by cc any other way besides the website? One would think it wouldn't be so hard to give someone 10 grand