How many people on here are Recent Grads?

To me personally, I wouldn't do it. If I really wanted to save I would buy GA season tickets for $65, and sit in the Young Alumni Section. More alum's are wanting to sit on the home side, not the visitor side. Section 106 is where it's at!!

They will have ushers making sure its only ticket holders in that section. These are reserves seats. Seats are in Sections 121,120,119, prime time seating.

• Upvote 1

They will have ushers making sure its only ticket holders in that section. These are reserves seats. Seats are in Sections 121,120,119, prime time seating.

Makes sense, but you still have the direct sunlight for the first couple of games. Staying cooler is worth the extra $60

I understand there are CUSA rules in play here, but if these sections will be strictly ushered, get ready for the loss of any effective student section and a mild revolt from the students.

I'm willing to bet if this is strictly enforced at SMU, by Nicholls St., it will be back to the previous status quo (as it should be).

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...