Final Thoughts: Georgia vs North Texas & Non Conference Breakdown

Mean_Green09

I think I would give coaching a C or C+ at beat. The Ohio game was far from their finest hour. Proper offensive game plan wins that game.

I don't disagree with your thoughts about better a offensive game plan for the Ohio game. We needed to be more aggressive and weren't. However, I think you are undervaluing the whole coaching staff. I think when you take a step back and see that we beat a team in Idaho that we were should man handle and we did. Went up to Ohio faced an angry Bobcat team took them to the wire. Came back home against a good Ball St team and pull off a great comeback. Then went to UGA and stood toe to toe with one of the best SEC teams and one of the best in country for 3 quarters. All that equals to at least a B.

Look at all the improvement in our positions.

QB- Moderate Improvement

RB- Stayed the same

WR- Huge Improvement

OL- Slight Downgrade

DL- Moderate Improvement

LB- Moderate Improvement

DB- Slight Improvement

Special Teams- Huge Improvement

Strength and Conditioning- Moderate Improvement

When I see the type of improvement across the board that we have had I got to tip the hat to the coaching staff. Is more needed HELL YES! If we were 1-3 I think you rate them at a C. 2-2 is at least a B. 3-1 would have been an A.

• Upvote 1

2 1/2 quarters.

Georgia was up 14 at the end of the 3rd.

Losing a game that you had every opportunity to win really costs you when I'm doing the rating. That was Ohio.

You are right. 3-1 would be an A. Hell, 2-2 with a 17 point loss to Ohio may be a B, but 2-2 when you had the opportunity to win at Ohio and failed to seize that opportunity because of an ineffective offensive game plan and a refusal to adjust to the defense in front of your face cost you huge coaching points with me.

But,. that's just me.

• Upvote 1