Idea # 134: This One For All UNT Lettermen On Game Day...

PlummMeanGreen

It is my opinion that all our UNT lettermen are very special people. They should be celebrated as such more than I think we actually do celebrate them as alums and fans. Example? Mean Joe Greene we are seeing more of at each home game these days. If there were ever an Ambassador for the Mean Green Joe is that, but we have many others, too, who are our special Ambassadors.

Why not a Game Day badge for all our UNT lettermen to wear at Apogee and something like this

on a "2 line" badge:

Official Mean Green Ambassador

...JOHN DOE--Letterman, 61-63

I saw one of our past lettermen at the club buffet the other day at the Ball State game and I could not think of his name because I just wanted to tell him........"we appreciate you and what you have done for our school and hope all is going well for you--nothing more/nothing less. I didn't know his name and I didn't really want him to know that I didn't know it so I said nothing. I know...kinda' silly.

These "Ambassador" badges need to have an "official" first class appearance to them and they can all be kept on a table for North Texas lettermen to pick theirs up pre-game and then return post game.

Thoughts or any variations on this?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen