C-USA Network. No UNT coverage?

outoftown

How come I cannot find one single event with NT on this otherwise rather extensive list of events broadcast by the C-USA network (I would have seriously thought about signing up otherwise).

While we are at it: where the heck is the list of life events I can watch if I purchase Mean green premium or whatever that is called now?

kind of getting frustrated here. Sure feels like someone let the ball drop there, hope I am wrong and I just did not see the obvious, but it sure feels like that..

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

I don't know, but I was assure the Idaho game will be on MG All Access.

Last year I bought a six month package only to not be able to watch the Troy game. I think this time I will just buy a month and see how it goes.

Interesting. Who gave that assurance? With only 4 days to go I find the paucity of information which games MG All Access gives me quite bad marketing.

• Upvote 2

How come I cannot find one single event with NT on this otherwise rather extensive list of events broadcast by the C-USA network (I would have seriously thought about signing up otherwise).

While we are at it: where the heck is the list of life events I can watch if I purchase Mean green premium or whatever that is called now?

kind of getting frustrated here. Sure feels like someone let the ball drop there, hope I am wrong and I just did not see the obvious, but it sure feels like that..

I talked with RV a week ago, I have been assured that all MG conf games will be on the CUSA network, but, like you, I don't even find UNT represented, or which games in the future will be shown...this is indeed aggravating and seems to be par for the media aspects of MG. The previous MG premium sucked, and did for years, but no one seemed to care....I guess no one from UNT has even looked at the conf USA site to see we are not represented...sad !

Edited by houstonmeangreen
  • Upvote 1

My frustration is geting bigger and bigger... I honestly could not even find a dedicated mail adress to ask questions (and send complaints to). Am I supposed to pay wihtout knowing what I will get what the F... :growl:

You go on the site and there is no dedicated general athletics mail or anything, you can't find the site adiministrator etc. The only mail adress is the ticketoffice. grrrr

Edited by outoftown

Ok, now they put the Idaho game and some events up on mean green all access, and it is also on the C-USA network. 2 days before the game is a bit late, but a lot better late than never, so happy that still happened. Gonna buy the C-USA yearly one now.

Edited by outoftown