2014 Cullen Gillaspia Katy HS MLB

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1150711/highlights

I don't think we will remain without competition on him for long.... kid has a nose for the ball and loves to bring the wood

"Holgorsen is not the only current junior at Taylor to have been offered. Linebacker Cullen Gillaspia plays a little bit of everything on defense for the Mustangs and a few programs have taken notice.

“Yale, Harvard and Air Force Academy have offered me so far,” the 6-foot-1, 205-pound defender said. “Harvard was the first one to come in. I was a little bit surprised because I hadn’t heard too much from them but that was a big honor.

“The Naval Academy is showing me a lot of attention. Rice is a bit and I’ve also talked to Northwestern.”

Gillaspia is not quite sure about the possibility of playing for a service academy but he is definitely open to the Ivy League schools.

“I’m honestly not sure yet,” he said of playing for Air Force, Navy or West Point. “I’ve never actually been up there (to the Ivy League schools) but that’s an education you can’t pass up. I’m definitely interested.”

However, it is a pair of in-state schools from which Gillaspia would like to hear more.

“I’d like to hear from Texas or Texas State,” he said. “I like those two schools.”

Like Holgorsen, Gillaspia has plans to make the camp rounds this summer as well.

“I’m going to a lot of camps this summer,” he said. “I know I’m going up to the East Coast to go to Harvard and Yale and I think maybe Dartmouth and Penn. I’m going to Texas State camp and OU’s camp. I talked to the OU coach and he wanted me to come to camp.”

http://247sports.com/Article/Katy-Taylor-QB-Clay-Holgorsen-LB-Cullen-Gillaspia-have-offers-131883

7_935204.jpg