2012-2013 Prediction

untjim1995

I'm getting ready to get my haircut and I see a preseason college hoops magazine next to me. It was Lundy's, I believe. Who was their prediction to earn the lone SBC bid for this year? Must be MTSU, right? Or WKU, with all of the history? Or Arkansas-Little Rock with their solid coach? Nope...they somehow believed all these quitters in Denton were going to go to the tournament, since the greatest assistant coach with no head coaching experience ever was now the coach of the Mean Green!! Oh wait...I got that backwards. The most talented team ever assembled in Denton, even with a new coach, should win the SBC behind the great Tony Mitchell.

How so many are convinced that this is on the players is beyond me...I'll be willing to be that we won't sniff a prediction of being tourney worthy within the next 10 years.

• Upvote 2

I'm getting ready to get my haircut and I see a preseason college hoops magazine next to me. It was Lundy's, I believe. Who was their prediction to earn the lone SBC bid for this year? Must be MTSU, right? Or WKU, with all of the history? Or Arkansas-Little Rock with their solid coach? Nope...they somehow believed all these quitters in Denton were going to go to the tournament, since the greatest assistant coach with no head coaching experience ever was now the coach of the Mean Green!! Oh wait...I got that backwards. The most talented team ever assembled in Denton, even with a new coach, should win the SBC behind the great Tony Mitchell.

How so many are convinced that this is on the players is beyond me...I'll be willing to be that we won't sniff a prediction of being tourney worthy within the next 10 years.

It's pretty remarkable that we spent so long and finally got to the point where we actually were giddy about the upcoming season and we had this past season.

• Upvote 1

We win 8 games next year. Maybe.

If the powers that be read this, fix the damn problem!!!

Still waiting on your paying for my bathroom remodel with that bet....so, is it 8 now? I was willing to go the $15,000 on your ten win deal...so I am really in with this 8 thing. We on?

Enjoyed sitting with you....well really I enjoyed being with Wendy....and so did you! Ha! You are a lucky guy...how that really super lady puts up with you.....she is ready for sainthood NOW! See you at the GMG.Com BB ClAssic Three. Please bring Wendy with you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Still waiting on your paying for my bathroom remodel with that bet....so, is it 8 now? I was willing to go the $15,000 on your ten win deal...so I am really in with this 8 thing. We on?

Enjoyed sitting with you....well really I enjoyed being with Wendy....and so did you! Ha! You are a lucky guy...how that really super lady puts up with you.....she is ready for sainthood NOW! See you at the GMG.Com BB ClAssic Three. Please bring Wendy with you!

No no. The bet is 10 wins or less. Even if I think it's less, no need to lessen my chances.

How about a $50 donation to the Andrew Smith Scholarship Fund? That sounds like a winner, either way.