FIU @ Troy

NT03

It would be super awesome for Troy to go down today. Go Panthers.

Edit: The Sun Belt Network's sideline girl is as stiff as a plank of wood. Also, the rest of the planet has come into widescreen 16:9 aspect ratios, why does the SBN insist on 4:3??

Edited by Christopher Walker
  • Upvote 1

Troy just cut it to 37-28.

If Troy loses they will be out of bowl contention with 3 conference losses. That leaves WKU, Arky St, LaLa, UL Monroe, MTSU, and us still in bowl contention.

As big as our win against LaLa was, the MTSU game next week is bigger and would leave either us or MTSU in need of a lot of help to reach a bowl. If we win we control our destiny for the conference title heading into the last 4 games of the season. We can't ask for anything more than that.

• Upvote 1

Good Lord ESPN3 is bad. On the screen they have the score listed as 37-34 when it's actually 37-28. It's not like they flashed it once. It's the score listed at the top of the screen on every play. Now they've finally corrected it.

Are you kidding I can watch Troy FIU, WKU ULM and UTSA San Jose all at the same time! ESPN3 is greatness on Xbox 360!

Are you kidding I can watch Troy FIU, WKU ULM and UTSA San Jose all at the same time! ESPN3 is greatness on Xbox 360!

I love all the games. I just mean that whoever runs the graphics for ESPN 3 games is pretty bad. We had a game earlier this year where they could never get the down/distance correct in the on screen graphic.