UNT is the only university for me

If you can't trust people from Bucharest in an internet transaction... Who can you trust anymore?

http://www.wired.com...rville_romania/

I remember that, that was not in Bucharest it was in another city called Ramnicu Valcea. Nothing to do with me as I think (hope) you have nothing to do with bad things happening in your country.

And it has nothing to do with trust. Everything is done in Escrow.com / Ecop.com / Sedo.com.

Edited by Unt.me

I remember that, that was not in Bucharest it was in another city called Ramnicu Valcea. Nothing to do with me as I think (hope) you have nothing to do with bad things happening in your country.

Obviously you haven't read any Tasty's posts since being a member of our fine community. He has everything to do with the bad things that happen in this country.

WRONG AGAIN. Twice over.

I singlehandedly crashed the Greek economy, AND I slapped that communist woman on live TV, and I made it home in time to do whatever the most outrageous thing anyone is angry about in the Git Sum Presidentin' thread.

It's all my fault.

Also, this is not Romani Craigslist. Advertising is not allowed here. It's one of the forum rules you supposedly reviewed and agreed to when you created your account.

So... Stop advertising things you're trying to sell here.

So I guess UNT.ME domain is held by what is called a "squatter." A "squatter" buys up domain names in hopes that they will become popular and sell it to people who want it. That is what happened to Warren Sapp of the Tamp Bay Buccaneers. He was not going to pay some pirate for a domain name...even though it was HIS name.

• Upvote 1