Neiko Robinson still committed to Penn State , but will look @ options

NT03

Looks like La. Tech making their move: http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?108381-LA-Tech-reportedly-going-after-Penn-State-commit

"According to rivals, Tech, North Texas, South Alabama, and UAB all offered him before his commit to PSU. If that list remains the same, as far as his offers, surely Tech would be a front runner. But I am sure other schools who have lost safeties to injury, dismissal, etc will be looking at him. Of course he could honor his commitment."

Looks like La. Tech making their move: http://www.latechbbb...nn-State-commit

"According to rivals, Tech, North Texas, South Alabama, and UAB all offered him before his commit to PSU. If that list remains the same, as far as his offers, surely Tech would be a front runner. But I am sure other schools who have lost safeties to injury, dismissal, etc will be looking at him. Of course he could honor his commitment."

Now that Penn State's star running back has transferred to USC, do you think this will start a mass exodus of Penn State transfers? If so, does this give us a chance to get Neiko Robinson? So you're saying there is a chance?

GMG

• Upvote 1

I think that our chances of getting Robinson are slim to none and nobody has seen slim in weeks.

I say why not believe in the Mean Green? Great things are in store for this program of ours. Go get em Green!

GMG

• Upvote 1

I BELIEVE in the Mean Green...but in this case the odds are better that Missy Franklin comes by my place for the carnival trick on her way home from London.