UNT @ Houston on T.V.

The Oct. 6, UNT vs. Houston game will be televized on CSS Comcast Sports Southeast. C-USA released its 2012 T.V. Schedule.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/c-usa/sports/m-basebl/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/2012FBTVScheduleRelease.pdf

Between Fox Sports Net airing 5 games, Time-Warner Texas Regional airing 3 games, Comcast Sports airing 2 games, and CBS Sports airing a game; SMU will have 11 games on T.V. next season. Right now, only their game with Baylor is not listed for T.V. I hope this is the kind of T.V. coverage we will get when we move to C-USA.

• Upvote 1

The Oct. 6, UNT vs. Houston game will be televized on CSS Comcast Sports Southeast. C-USA released its 2012 T.V. Schedule.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/c-usa/sports/m-basebl/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/2012FBTVScheduleRelease.pdf

Anyone get that channel around here? I have Dish and suspect by the name the channel is exclusive to Comcast. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Anyone get that channel around here? I have Dish and suspect by the name the channel is exclusive to Comcast. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

I have Directv, and get the Comcast games, they are like Fox Sports, and air them on several channels at the same time.

Between Fox Sports Net airing 5 games, Time-Warner Texas Regional airing 3 games, Comcast Sports airing 2 games, and CBS Sports airing a game; SMU will have 11 games on T.V. next season. Right now, only their game with Baylor is not listed for T.V. I hope this is the kind of T.V. coverage we will get when we move to C-USA.

Yes, resulting in a total, season-long viewership of 417 for SMU football.

• Upvote 2

Yes, resulting in a total, season-long viewership of 417 for SMU football.

LOL... I was more excited about the possibility of UNT getting a similar number of games on T.V. once we move to C-USA, but You are right they don't get much fan support. That 417 might include the fans at their games too.

• Upvote 1