Survival in the Premier League

I'm calling BS. We all know hippies (especially soccer loving ones) don't believe in God! :lol:

I started following Fulham because all of the Americans they had on the roster. Even if Clint leaves I will still follow them, though I doubt I will be as interested unless/until they get more Americans. I'm thinking Clint stays in England if he moves this summer, and as a fan if his club and country I am torn about him going anywhere. I'm not sure how much more he could improve at this point, even if he was playing in the CL regularly.

I may not be sure about an all-being Yahweh, Allah, et al god, but I undoubtedly believe in the existence of a soccer god.

I too think Clint stays in England...and likely moves to Liverpool...just throwing out scenarios to convince myself that a move to Anfield might not be in the works.

I also mentioned some place that it wouldn't surprise me at all if Dempsey leaves Fulham to see them buy Jozy from Alkmaar. Jozy has been in great form and as you mentioned, Fulham likes the Yanks. He may not crack top XI, but he could carve himself out a nice niche at Craven Cottage.