FOOTBALL SEASON TICKET RENEWAL PACKAGES

KRAM1

Hey, just heard that our football season ticket renewal packages may be in the mail early this year...perhaps as early as late this month (March) or early next month (April). For me, that's very good news. Looking forward to seeing the package and renewing my season tickets for another great season of Mean green Football!

I do hope it's so and the packages will be in the mail soon.....anything Mean Green football related is good, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There will be a single game section with your season ticket order form. Just mark the number of tickets to which out of town game you want and it will be figured into your season ticket package. And I've never heard of student tickets for away games. Easy.

GO MEAN GREEN

Edited by greenjoe

Are season tickets cheaper since there is one less home game?

Be careful of being accused of being a bad fan for asking such legitimate questions.

But since I've already been called th at, may I also ask if they will be cheaper since last year we had two "premier" games while this year we have none?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Be careful of being accused of being a bad fan for asking such legitimate questions.

But since I've already been called th at, may I also ask if they will be cheaper since last year we had two "premier" games while this year we have none?

Since ticket prices were raised for Houston, will they be lowered for crappy Texas Southern? A legitimate question.

I do think the overall package will be lower this year due to only having 5 home games. When I asked AD personnel recently (before the schedule was finalized), I was told that they were waiting for the schedule to be finalized before season ticket prices were set.

I imagine you will be charged for one less game, but I wouldn't get your hopes up for a discount on crappy Texas Southern.

• Upvote 1

whoa whoa whoa...

we have defending Sun Belt Conference Champion Arkansas State coming into town!

• Upvote 1

I have no idea about this year's cost structure. We will all know the answer to that question when the packages hit our mailboxes. I am also certain that there will be plenty of "chatter" about it which ever way it goes.

One thing I would like to remind everyone...with a limited budget and increasing expenses the Athletic Dept. does need as much revenue as possible...but this could work the way it works when taxes are raised...one actually gets reduced tax revenues instead of increases...I hope the Athletic Dept. personnel understand that concept better than some of our politicians. Just sayin......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have no idea about this year's cost structure. We will all know the answer to that question when the packages hit our mailboxes. I am also certain that there will be plenty of "chatter" about it which ever way it goes.

One thing I would like to remind everyone...with a limited budget and increasing expenses the Athletic Dept. does need as much revenue as possible...but this could work the way it works when taxes are raised...one actually gets reduced tax revenues instead of increases...I hope the Athletic Dept. personnel understand that concept better than some of our politicians. Just sayin......

i bet the same people giving you the -1 are the same people that complain that we don't have baseball

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i bet the same people giving you the -1 are the same people that complain that we don't have baseball

Funny! You may be on to something there!

When I worked the phones this last Tuesday I did have one person authorize a 10% increase in their Mean Green Club donation specifically for baseball and two others discuss additional donations to help with baseball as soon as an "official" word comes out that baseball is being added. Some folks you can count on to take action....others you can count on to talk big until it's time to take action and then pretty much disappear. But, that's the way it goes often these days...some folks do, others complain that someone else isn't doing enough.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd like to see NT91's avatar on a bseball cap.

So would I. But don't hold your breath waiting for either the athletic dept or the alumni association to produce one. Or even approve having one made for that matter.

A cap with NT91's design would outsell the SOW, but for some reason that doesn't seem to matter to the decision makers up at good ol' North Texas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1