Roll call for UL-Lafayette

emmitt01

I'll be there with TylerMeanGreen...BEAT LaLa...Cajun Festival going on Saturday before the game as well. Don't try to celebrate a Mean green win at the festival after the game however, the festival website says it closes down at 7PM that Saturday evening...will open back up Sunday at about 11AM for those staying over...

....BUT...I never again want to hear about Cajun's being big music party folks and knowing how to have a great time...who the heck closes up a Cajun Music Festival at 7PM on a Saturday night for crying out loud? Party folks, my rear end!

BEAT LaLa...see you Saturday in Lafayette.

From someone who is Texan by birth and Ragin' Cajun by the grace of God: Festivals Acadiens is a daytime festival in a park next to the UL campus. However, there is not much lighting for night activities, ergo the "early" closing. Show up for tailgating at Cajun Field EARLY and head downtown after the game. I'm too damn old for this late stuff (LOL), but you should be able to pass a good time!