UCF vs FIU, cusa vs the belt?

SHOSS

So, is UCF considered to be the best that CUSA has to offer this year?

UCF has beaten Boston College like a drum that also lost to Northwestern... to me results inconclusive as far as how good of a win the BC win is... UCF's other win is Charlston Southern...

Of course, FIU has beaten us like a drum and had Louisville down by 2 td's for most of the game before a late comeback to make it closer...

So, will this game say anything about the strength at the top of both conferences?

Admittedly, I don't know much about the turnover on UCF's roster after winning the conference championship over smooo last year...

This will be the most interesting thing to watch this weekend for me(even though it is espn3 and stuff) since we are going to Alabama to collect a paycheck and hopefully not come away with any injuries...

So, is UCF considered to be the best that CUSA has to offer this year?

UCF has beaten Boston College like a drum that also lost to Northwestern... to me results inconclusive as far as how good of a win the BC win is... UCF's other win is Charlston Southern...

Of course, FIU has beaten us like a drum and had Louisville down by 2 td's for most of the game before a late comeback to make it closer...

So, will this game say anything about the strength at the top of both conferences?

Admittedly, I don't know much about the turnover on UCF's roster after winning the conference championship over smooo last year...

This will be the most interesting thing to watch this weekend for me(even though it is espn3 and stuff) since we are going to Alabama to collect a paycheck and hopefully not come away with any injuries...

I think UCF is the class of the conference until they lose. While UH can outscore 90% of CUSA even in a offense oriented conference, we haven't proven yet that we have a championship quality defense, which with our offense, championship quality only takes average.

UCF has a solid to great defense that is very challenging to the high scoring CUSA teams and a ball control offense that makes their defense look even better.

I think UCF is the class of the conference until they lose. While UH can outscore 90% of CUSA even in a offense oriented conference, we haven't proven yet that we have a championship quality defense, which with our offense, championship quality only takes average.

UCF has a solid to great defense that is very challenging to the high scoring CUSA teams and a ball control offense that makes their defense look even better.

You know, I would love to see uh and fiu too... Oh well. Something to watch since we are playing bama this week...and we will be sick to our stomachs after a quarter.

I have more interest in this game than in any other this entire weekend...

I think it's going to be a great game and at the end one of these teams is going to be 3-0 and primed for a big time season...

I watched the entire FIU-Louisville game, and though I didn't think Louisville was really all that I was extremely impressed by how FIU was able to use it's team speed against a BCS team and hang on for a victory...

While Boston College may not be that great either, UCF didn't "hang on" for a victory against them...

They obliterated a favored BCS opponent holding them to 7 first downs and 141 yards of offense...

I can't wait for FIU-UCF...

I really think one of these teams has a chance to do something special this year...

• Upvote 1

I have more interest in this game than in any other this entire weekend...

I think it's going to be a great game and at the end one of these teams is going to be 3-0 and primed for a big time season...

I watched the entire FIU-Louisville game, and though I didn't think Louisville was really all that I was extremely impressed by how FIU was able to use it's team speed against a BCS team and hang on for a victory...

While Boston College may not be that great either, UCF didn't "hang on" for a victory against them...

They obliterated a favored BCS opponent holding them to 7 first downs and 141 yards of offense...

I can't wait for FIU-UCF...

I really think one of these teams has a chance to do something special this year...

No question, I'll be firing up espn3 as I focus most of my attention on DirecTv channel 646... atleast for as long as I can bear it...

In their last 4 games, UCF has allowed a grant total of 16 points(1 touchdown, 3 field goals). 1 of those games was a conference championship, 1 was a bowl, and 1 was Boston College(yes, I know BC sucks, but they're still BC). They have the best defense by far of any non-AQ school in the nation. If FIU wins this game, they go 12-0. Houston has a good chance to go 12-0. Alabama will go 12-0, although I do think they lose in the championship game. Not sure who made our schedule, but with a new head coach, that's pretty damn harsh to start. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that our first 3 opponents finish 41-0. If they lost more than 4 games between them, I'd be shocked. Whoever made this schedule did us no favors.