Hey -- Did you hear we got a new stadium?

ksigjayt

Yes, it was a beating on Thursday. Yes, it looks like we have a long year ahead of us. Yes, we will probably get the shaft in yes another round of conference shakeups. Sure, it would have been nice to get it all with a new stadium, coaching staff, wins, conference, etc... but there is plenty to be happy about as an NT fan right now. Most of my excitement of next weekend is that we will FINALLY not be in watching football in a stadium that was more embarrassing than if family showed up to your house unannounced only thirty minutes after the sewage system filled it up six foot deep!

The grass is always greener... I'm just glad that the facilities are now vastly improved, bigger donations coming in, that it seems we have a renewed commitment to athletics, and I'm excited about the future. The coaching staff now looks to suit an actual D1 program and I am sure that they will do their job... It just takes time to identify game-day weaknesses (they actually are different than practices, you know), try to coach the players, make some judgement calls based on how effective the coaching decisions were... the whole gambit. Give them time, because I will. Do I want a win against Houston? Of coarse I do. But if it doesn't happen, I'll judge the staff on what they do about handling it during and after...

By the way -- did anyone buy a copy of the EA Sports NCAAF game this year? Is our stadium in it? Did they *finally* include the NT fight song? Did they include the blood curdling Eagle CAAAAAAWW! sound and cannon fire when we score? These are all important questions.

• Upvote 1

no new stadium.

no new uniforms.

no screaming eagle.

no NT fight song.

we do have Boomer.

i expect next year's release will include the stadium and new unis, but since they haven't added the fight song for all these years i doubt they will next year.

at least the process to add your own sounds was pretty elementary... the most time consuming part is just finding it on the internet

i hope this link helps all, it gives good instructions

NCAA Football Sounds