Denton Pedicab Update for UNT/Houston Game

Harry

Hi Harry,

We will be there or if you need a ride on that day call us at least 20 min prior to the time you need a ride and we will come pick you up. Drivers work of tips see us on facebook and pass it on.

Thank you.

Laurent Prouvost

President

laurent@dentonpedicab.com

www.DentonPedicab.com

Tel: (940) 312 8298

1801 Sena Street

76201 DENTON TEXAS USA

pedi.jpg

Anyone used one of these? I've always preferred to walk as I'd feel silly in the back of a bike.

I've used one in New York City several times. Great way to get to Central Park if you have kids. Might also be a great way to get from Campus to Apogee if you have kids.

• Upvote 1

For the distance from Fouts certainly no less that $5. To me that's the minimum no

matter how short the ride. Remember they make no money whatsoever other than your tips. Each individual leases his or her cab from Pedi with no assurance of profit.

• Upvote 2