NT Daily Video New Mean Green Stadium & BBQ

All About UNT

Excellent. To see and hear the pride of the grads in that video was amazing. For all too long many UNT grads seemed to discount THEIR university as if it were some second class citizen in the realm of universities...both athletically and academically. But, those times are over! The progress that UNT is making in the classroom academically, within the research community, with facilities (have you seen the new business building as well as this new stadium?), and now with some major league sized donations is simply amazing. If any alum, student or any other person believes UNT is not a major player they are simply ignorant of the facts. I hope all members of the Mean green Nation will now wear their green proudly and strongly. No more, no more...the future is NOW!

Show your support for the progress UNT is making by joining the Alumni Association, joining the Mean Green Club, buying season tickets, supporting your academic department with scholarship money, etc., etc. Do what you can...only what you can...but, please, do something to help this great university that is UNT!

GO MEAN GREEN & WHY NOT NORTH TEXAS INDEED!

• Upvote 2

I was one of the Alumni that nearly cried when I saw this. I have been waiting since 1969

for this day. A day I can be proud to say look at where our University plays their football

games. It is a place we can all be proud of, a coach we can be proud of and a team we can

also be proud of win or lose.

GO N.T. GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 2

The video brought tears to my eyes....we have waited so long...last game I went to in Denton..Tulsa at UNT....but now I have made airline flight resv for the UofH game and the Indiana game...maybe I will be able to make another game or two also..I expecting big things for UNT over the next few years. GMG

It brought me to tears as well... just not for all of the same reasons. Stadium looks very nice though.