DRC article on BB signings,

OldTimer

Lets see....our new resident unidentified BB expert with 8 posts attacking one of NT's long time and better known and recognized BB supporters. WOW...Lets hear some credentials from our new poster.

I think JJ and associates are very good coaches, the took the leftovers his first season and produced our first winning season since I can remember. But their recruiting has mainly been marginal players. I hope the LSU mid-term player and Michael Jones will make the difference. What I miss was some of the top 20 TX HS players that Vic signed his first year only.

I believe NT has one ship left...have heard rumors it will be used on another tall transfer from a BCS school.

I want JJ and NT to succeed, so don't read this post as a hit on him and his assistants.

Just heard about the credentials for downtown....they are excellent and lend credence to his comments.

Up to this time the NT posters whom I felt were the most knowledgeable were Cooley and Bufford. We can now add another.

Has anyone heard about the disposition of our last mens Ship?