This Week's Wishlist

DFWBigMac

Alright I realize Santa has come and gone for the year but I’d like to know everyone’s current Top 5 recruiting wishlist. So what 5 verbals would make your weekend?

Please keep it to recruits that are either listing us or are realistic possibilities (no 4* recruits that are uncommitted but visiting only upper BCS schools recruits, you get the picture).

I’ll jump in there first:

Top 5 (no particular order)

Princeton Jackson - ILB, 6'2", 230 lbs, 4.6 40, Blinn JUCO

David Cobb - RB, 5'11", 205, 4.5 40, Ellison HS, Killeen

Devon Holcutt - DT, 5'11", 258, 4.8 40, Ellison HS, Killeen

Keithen English – OG, 6’4, 315. 5.0 40, A Maceo Smith HS, Dallas

Connor Myles – DT, 6’1”, 245, 4.8, Edmond Memorial, OK

Alright thoughts & Comments and YOUR top 5!

GMG!

• Upvote 1

Alright I realize Santa has come and gone for the year but I’d like to know everyone’s current Top 5 recruiting wishlist. So what 5 verbals would make your weekend?

Please keep it to recruits that are either listing us or are realistic possibilities (no 4* recruits that are uncommitted but visiting only upper BCS schools recruits, you get the picture).

I’ll jump in there first:

Keithen English – OG, 6’4, 315. 5.0 40, A Maceo Smith HS, Dallas

Connor Myles – DT, 6’1”, 245, 4.8, Edmond Memorial, OK

GMG!

I definitely like the first two. I also like Keithen English very much and wouldn't mind his being in my top 5 either. Hocutt and Myles require a year of development so I would add Jewel Christian, DT, 6'2", 290, SW Mississippi CC to my list. If we hadn't already added two quarterbacks my #5 would be Joe Minden of Coppell. While I still hope that he gets selected, I'll include Marquis Jackson, WR, 6', 205, 4.4, Fort Worth Arlington Heights as my fifth selection.

Alright I realize Santa has come and gone for the year but Id like to know everyones current Top 5 recruiting wishlist. So what 5 verbals would make your weekend?

Ill jump in there first:

Keithen English OG, 64, 315. 5.0 40, A Maceo Smith HS, Dallas

Connor Myles DT, 61, 245, 4.8, Edmond Memorial, OK

GMG!

*************************************************************************'

DT Jewel Christian, Southwest Miss CC, 6-2, 290 fills major need

OT Kyle Stouffer, Dallas Highland Park, 6-6,290 fills major need

3*RB JC Reggie Bullock, Arizonia Western CC, 5-9, 180, 4.5 (outstanding RB)

3* WR Kevin Robertson Northland Christian HS 6-4, 208, 4.56 (we lose several WR ).fills need)

DT Johnny Hubbard, A Maceo Smith HS, 6-1, 270. fills need

I definitely like the first two. I also like Keithen English very much and wouldn't mind his being in my top 5 either. Hocutt and Myles require a year of development so I would add Jewel Christian, DT, 6'2", 290, SW Mississippi CC to my list. If we hadn't already added two quarterbacks my #5 would be Joe Minden of Coppell. While I still hope that he gets selected, I'll include Marquis Jackson, WR, 6', 205, 4.4, Fort Worth Arlington Heights as my fifth selection.

We still need a QB...

1. Jewel Christian, DT

2. Another JUCO DL...preferably DT

3. Steven Weatherford or Joe Minden or Andrew McNaulty, QB

4. Rakeem Knight, DT

5. Marquis Jackson, WR...more b/c he's a Heights' kid than filling an immediate need.

Cam Newton and Tim Tebow... I'd find a way to use both of them...

Pretty sure Tebow is unavailable but Cam... depends upon what kinda deal we can make with his dad! :sword:

Sorry couldn't help it...<puts head down in shame>

Edited by DFWBigMac

This, plus either Minden, Dorman or Weatherford

Minden over the rest of them. Home grown DFW type threw 3496 yds last yr with a 62.5% Passing Percentage and 30 TDs

Stats

looks like a Corey Robinson style recruit only throws less INTs. Lets be honest...Corey managed to get the Trojans into a bowl where they smashed Ohio in his first yr at QB. Willing to bet that Minden could do that to and actually pack some locals into the seats to watch him vs. watching someone that DFW has no affiliation with.