Sunbelt (01/08/11)

NT03

Other games of interest that may help boost our RPI a little :

Baylor (10-3) @ Texas Tech(8-7) Baylor has not won outside of Waco yet this year (0-3) ***

UTA (6-7) @ Nicholls St (6-5). Nicholls has a few nice wins including LSU & vs a 11-3 Tulane team

Northwestern St (8-7) @ Texas St (5-9) NW has a few decent wins vs LaTech & Canisus , but only road win this year was vs Centenary

LSU (8-7) @ Auburn (7-7). Probably the 2 worst teams in the SEC , but AU is coming off a very nice win vs Florida State (11-4) ***

Rice (8-7) @ Tulsa (7-7). The Owls yet to win on the road , 0-3. ###

*** espn3

### channelsurfing.net

• Upvote 1

Other games of interest that may help boost our RPI a little :

Baylor (10-3) @ Texas Tech(8-7) Baylor has not won outside of Waco yet this year (0-3) ***

UTA (6-7) @ Nicholls St (6-5). Nicholls has a few nice wins including LSU & vs a 11-3 Tulane team

Northwestern St (8-7) @ Texas St (5-9) NW has a few decent wins vs LaTech & Canisus , but only road win this year was vs Centenary

LSU (8-7) @ Auburn (7-7). Probably the 2 worst teams in the SEC , but AU is coming off a very nice win vs Florida State (11-4) ***

Rice (8-7) @ Tulsa (7-7). The Owls yet to win on the road , 0-3. ###

*** espn3

### channelsurfing.net

LSU outscored Auburn 32 - 6 !!! in the 1st half

USA vs. FIU has one of the worst video feeds in history online at Channelsurfing.

Looks like they are saving cost by having the same person run the shot clock & film the game.

I'm really scared of the way we matchup w/ FIU

Edited by NT03

More of a statement in a questioning tone...as in every game should make you nervous to a degree. I'm always a bit apprehensive about games, whether we're favored or not. I'm usually more nervous if we should win.

I suppose I am the same way, but my level of confidence usually surpasses the level of nervousness. The MTSU game switched that to some degree.

By the way:

ASU 57

FAU 61

Final