Known Current Offers Still Open..update

OldTimer

I show 22 prospects offers still outstanding. 7 of which are 3* players..included are the 4 I mentioned in a previous post.

3*JC WR GeShun Harris AZ Western

RB Danien Willis McKinney HS

S maurice Hood JC Tyler JC

Ath Wr Lewis washingston Mansfield Summit

WR Adrienne Hatley Citrus CC

RB Tyler Middleton Midland HS

3*WR Kevin Robertson3*WR Kevin Robertson HS

OLB Trey Brown Lancaster HS

CAB/RB Ben Brooks Northeast Lauderdale HS

3*RB David Cobb Killeen Ellison HS

others listed separate post.

I show 22 prospects offers still outstanding. 7 of which are 3* players..included are the 4 I mentioned in a previous post.

3*JC WR GeShun Harris AZ Western

RB Danien Willis McKinney HS

S maurice Hood JC Tyler JC

Ath Wr Lewis washingston Mansfield Summit

WR Adrienne Hatley Citrus CC

RB Tyler Middleton Midland HS

3*WR Kevin Robertson3*WR Kevin Robertson HS

OLB Trey Brown Lancaster HS

CAB/RB Ben Brooks Northeast Lauderdale HS

3*RB David Cobb Killeen Ellison HS

others listed separate post.

Harris has committed to Minnesota. Hood has apparently chosen not to pursue any further football as he does not list interest in any colleges. Willis does not list having any interest in North Texas. The rest are still possibilities but there are a couple that I would suspect the new coaching staff would pull the offer if they accepted. I'd guess that most if not all are waiting on clearinghouse approval.

Harris has committed to Minnesota. Hood has apparently chosen not to pursue any further football as he does not list interest in any colleges. Willis does not list having any interest in North Texas. The rest are still possibilities but there are a couple that I would suspect the new coaching staff would pull the offer if they accepted. I'd guess that most if not all are waiting on clearinghouse approval.

Willis As of yesterday is still shown with an NT offer with no other offers

Hood as of yesterday shows him with offers from Abilene, SFA and UNT.

I would assume he is still a NT prospect unless the new staff pulls the offer.

Willis As of yesterday is still shown with an NT offer with no other offers

Hood as of yesterday shows him with offers from Abilene, SFA and UNT.

I would assume he is still a NT prospect unless the new staff pulls the offer.

Sr. stats added: 63 rushes for 474 yds 7.2 yds per carry

8 receptions for 103 yds receiving one TD 7.2 yds per game

Hood stats: 1st team Tyler JC All American player in 010, 70 tackles, 3 sacks, Unanimous all conference both years, TLJC played only 8 games, Hood suffered an ankle injury in the last game. HE played in only 6 games.

• 2 weeks later...

How many players is UNT able to sign this year? Relatively new Mean green fan, new to the board & excited to see what the new staff does in recruiting.

Boy that is a tough number to ever pinpoint but with the number of graduating seniors and typical for any program defections I would guess they have close to the full complement of 25. I am betting they will hold a few of those back for late qualifiers and need areas they identify post spring.

Wow, entirely too many skill position players there. I know, I know, we really don't have the official recruiting board from the new coach, so probably half of these are no longer real offers, but dang, I say we need to sign 6 or 7 d lineman, and 3 or 4 o lineman this class. I really don't care if they are perceived as FCS caliber players. We need depth in the trenches, and if we sign 11 or 12 on both sides, 3 or 4 at least will end up panning out. We really only have a handful of reliable players returning, I am starting to fear us having less than 3 or 4 wins next year when I really look at who is returning, if we don't have a decent QB, having Lance won't do anything for us next season. Come on Dan, pull a rabbit out of your ass and sign some players we have no idea we are after. This first class and season in the new stadium is crucial.