Just to Calrify

most people (including myself) who are anti-war are not anti-military. I don't approve of military action, but that doesn't mean i don't care about the soldiers, the POW's, or their families. I believe in supporting them through backing efforts that will bring them home from this war, and not continue it.

Those of you who called me names in the other topic, i don't have anything nice to say about you, but i will say I know you would never say it to my face, so keep it off the board as well.

One last thing, the whole "fighting for your freedom of speech" arguement is outdated and far from the truth.

My point is that anti-war doesn't mean anti-american, anti-bush (although i was before anyways), nor does it mean anti-military.

i think i covered that. The military isn't fighting for my right to keep protesting, its fighting for oil.

rolleyes.gif

Aflac, if the military was fighting for oil we'de be in Ottawa or Mexico City since Canada and Mexico are the #1 and #2 oil exporters to the US.

And since this is just heading to a falme war... I'm heading it off at the pass.

<_>