Who is the best player still in the tourney?

IronMan4

By the way, I had to think long and hard to pick Anthony over Wade, they are the same type player and Wade is a little tougher, but Anthony is loaded with pure talent.

And in 47th place is Luke Walton, the new most overrated player...an announcer gushed about Walton this weekend: "He is so great at taking two dribbles in and passing it off". What a talent.

I'll take someone who is waay hyped but still manages to not let you down: T.J. Ford. I really am amazed at his compsure with the ball and his ability to get to the bucket when needed. A bit more Defense on him and he will be much more complete.

I really think Lebron would be the best of them. Of course that is me buying into the hype and is based on zero facts. Anthony is an amazing player and fits well into his role just as TJ Ford does. They both have a good fit team around them. Lebron will have a tough time in the league just like every other incoming HS player. But he will be an amazing player (again, no facts here).

And in 47th place is Luke Walton, the new most overrated player

Most overrated player right behind the entire Texas team. I am so glad they got knocked off their high horse. As if they don't have enough going for them on the gridiron...I don't think I could have taken an entire year of dumba$$ rednecks claiming that they were they best basketball team in the country.

Too bad about Marquette but it is pretty amazing that they got this far with their athletic budget, just under two third's of NT's budget at about 9 million. No IA football but their basketball coaches probably make about 5 times what ours do. CUSA will make a nice chunk of change off of their deep trip.

What do you guys think? Kansas wins the whole thing? Syracuse only beat Texas by 11 points... I think KU should cake walk to the championship. Thoughts?