North Texas App Now Available

FanofUNT

I bought this last Thursday for the iPad. I was disappointed the app only does home games, as the description in the app store does not state that limitation. The stats did finally appear last night for the Clemson game, so there is a bit of a wait.

Can't wait until Saturday to see it in action live. I imagine it will be much quicker than espn.com. I haven't loaded it onto the iPhone yet. Hopefuly it looks okay, I'm worried about screen size.

Go Mean Green!

I bought this last Thursday for the iPad. I was disappointed the app only does home games, as the description in the app store does not state that limitation. The stats did finally appear last night for the Clemson game, so there is a bit of a wait.

Can't wait until Saturday to see it in action live. I imagine it will be much quicker than espn.com. I haven't loaded it onto the iPhone yet. Hopefuly it looks okay, I'm worried about screen size.

Go Mean Green!

The App Store description specifically states it taps into the North Texas official stat tracker. I automatically figured this would not apply to away games.

I am pretty happy with my ESPN Scorecenter. I might buy this down the road depending on two things: what public opinion says and whether or not any of this money goes to UNT.

The App Store description specifically states it taps into the North Texas official stat tracker. I automatically figured this would not apply to away games.

I am pretty happy with my ESPN Scorecenter. I might buy this down the road depending on two things: what public opinion says and whether or not any of this money goes to UNT.

From the Green Gang Blog, "4.99 isn't that much, but the athletic department does receive a cut of that money for each app sold."

I'm also awaiting more thoughts on the app. $5 is a bit much for me, unless it kicks all sorts of ass. However, if I get sweet concession deals, it'll pay for itself in one trip.