Lance Dunbar

meangreenetd

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Lance Dunbar is the best collegiate running back in the state!!

You're not out on a limb . . . you're square at the bottom of the trunk with that one.

While I don't think he wins the Doak, it wouldn't shock me if he is very seriously in the conversation at the end of the season.

Here in Waco we don't get to see many games on TV that I can't come to, but

the way the team looked today makes me feel proud of our team. I along with

the rest of you have suffered the last few years, but I feel this year will

make up for that. I feel like HOLD ON because you haven't see anything yet,

and I think we are in for a great year. After seeing the game today, the score

could have been at least 7 points less or 10 more for us. It will be fun next

week when I come to see us Beat the Owls. I predict us by 7 over Rice.

See everyone then.

BIG D

The Clemson fans, for the most part don't leave after the game and line the sidewalks all through campus with tents a d such and wouldn't let us go by without call g us over, asking if we would like something to eat/drink and would discuss the game with us. I didn't think we were ever going to make it back to the truck, but literally everyone had something to say or ask about Lance, usually something to the tune of...."Wow!, where did y'all find that number 5 kid....?".

We are very lucky to have him.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

The Clemson fans, for the most part don't leave after the game and line the sidewalks all through campus with tents a d such and wouldn't let us go by without call g us over, asking if we would like something to eat/drink and would discuss the game with us. I didn't think we were ever going to make it back to the truck, but literally everyone had something to say or ask about Lance, usually something to the tune of...."Wow!, where did y'all find that number 5 kid....?".

We are very lucky to have him.

Rick

Sounds like a good trip to Clemson then?

How did every team miss on the Dunbard kid?

I don't think that poster has any idea that Dunbar had 2 Big XII offers and an ACC offer. Whatever you might think about Coach George, we all need to be thankful to him for pulling Lance in to UNT above those other offers.

Dunbar should be the Sun Belt player of the Week. Just my opinion.

Not disagreeing personally, but the conference generally gives that to a team that wins, especially when everybody is playing OOC. I'd love to see Lance win it, but I imagine it will go to Jeff Van Camp, the new QB at FAU (14-24-3-1 win), or maybe somebody at Troy.