Jeremy Hall

I wonder if June Jones had a change of heart on this kid? If the reports of the great friendship between Todd Dodge and Brenham HS head coach, Glen West, have any truth to them, I'd bet that West has already made a phone call to Dodge. If we were able to get Hall, it sure would make for a great story when we play SMU in 2014.

Sign him up and get that baseball program started.

When NT has the $500,000 for a baseball program we will get one. When I was VP finance and administration at El Paso Community Colllege the board started a baseball program which cost approximately that much...not including coaches salary. That happened over 10 years ago.

When NT has the $500,000 for a baseball program we will get one. When I was VP finance and administration at El Paso Community Colllege the board started a baseball program which cost approximately that much...not including coaches salary.

The name is escaping me, but we had a gentleman offer to underwrite the entire baseball program (and at a higher budget than $500k), but RV turned him down until we had the football stadium completed.

EDIT: Al Goldfield

Edited by Mean Green 93-98

Jackson had already moved to Dallas from Cali. So since he's settled in already lets have him take the short drive up north.

Same with Hill, we had several late additions last year that surprised us all at the start of 2 a days. LaChris Anyiam, KC Obi, Keenan Flax. Those were 3 solid pickups late in the year. Hopefully TD can pull off some more magic this season.

• Upvote 1

Question. If we have 'ships available and either one or both come calling, when could 'ships be awarded and announced ?

It is my understanding he can enroll in the college of his choice and commit to any college(after graduation from HS which I assume he has done) ...but the school he commits to is not protected by a LOI. I don't think we have any ships left because of a couple of late signees but he could enroll on his own with a gray shirt...ship to come after the fall semester. IF NT loses a commit that would free up a ship.

If anyone knows different please share it with us.