Calling Greennightmare & Greenn'wlainsvet

KRAM1

OK, thought I'd make one last attempt to contact you guys, so I can get your GMG.Com Bowl 7 T-shirts to you. Have tried email and PM's to no avail, so thought I give it one more try this way. Please PM me and let me know how I can get the T's to you. I would be happy to mail them to you at no cost to you or meet you somewhere convenient to hand them to you. Happy Hour somewhere, perhaps????

To everyone else, sorry to use up board space on this...but, will provide some addt'l info that might make up for the personal message in "public".

The GMG.com Bowl & raised in excess of $1400 for the Andrew Smith Memorial Scholarship fund. Many many thanks to all for making that happen. Plans are already in the works for next year's game, and we are going to try to make it even more special and bigger. So, stand-by and get those secret game plans going for next year!

I was asked to find out some info on the scholarship and how it worked. What I have been able to determine is (and I paraphrase and summarize here):

1. It is an "annual" scholarship that can be used in its entirety each year. That is, the funds can or may not be spent in full each year.

2. The AD's office determines each recipient

3. The student must meet the minimum standards set for enrollment and continued enrollment at the university;

4. The student must be a full-time student

5. The student must have a 2.5 min. GPA for the two prior semesters or maintain an overall 3.0 GPA

6. The student must be a walk-on or scholarship NCAA athlete participating in football at UNT.

Thanks to all who helped make the game a success...

Bump...anyone personally know either GreenNightmare (I think he travels a bit for work so he may be out of town) or GreenN'walinsVet and who would be willing to get a message to them for me?

Just asking the GMG.Com nation for a tad bit of help in getting the GMG.com Bowl 7 T-shirts to their rightful owners.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bump...anyone personally know either GreenNightmare (I think he travels a bit for work so he may be out of town) or GreenN'walinsVet and who would be willing to get a message to them for me?

Just asking the GMG.Com nation for a tad bit of help in getting the GMG.com Bowl 7 T-shirts to their rightful owners.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kram

Sorry I am here. Correct on the traveling, can you mail it to Love Field care of this weary traveler? My wife is going to drop the check in the mail this week. Could you just drop it at the Pourhouse for me and I'll have my brother cart it out to me or pick it up from him in the future?

Thanks again

Apologies for the lack of communication

Kram

Sorry I am here. Correct on the traveling, can you mail it to Love Field care of this weary traveler? My wife is going to drop the check in the mail this week. Could you just drop it at the Pourhouse for me and I'll have my brother cart it out to me or pick it up from him in the future?

Thanks again

Apologies for the lack of communication

No apologies needed or required. I figured you had been traveling. Send me a PM with an address and I'll mail it to you...it might get lost at the Pourhouse, but will drop it by there if you wish. Thanks.

GreenN'walinsVet...you out there? Have I got that spelled correctly?