Unjel Masters left the team

I have a favorable impression of Unjel as an individual and I hope he is not undergoing a terrible personal/family crisis. I appreciate his service and wish him well.

As a player, I saw him have several what I thought were good games, a few bad games, and a lot of ho-hum games. I never thought he was sufficiently assertive for the position he played and the body he has. But that is just one fan's opinion.

I still think he could contribute, but maybe he's unhappy with diminished minutes and spot play. I would guess he could feel himself being moved further down the bench from JJ and didn't feel he could fight his way back. I don't have any special information, that's strictly SWAG.

Unjel is alot better than most of you guys give credit for...

I don't know what kind of hoop he has to jump over to make y'all happy... 

He didn't do that well this past year but he hasn't really had the chance either...

wonder what the details were for him leaving..

I don't know about jumping through hoops but I didn't see him but a ball through one very often.