Villarreal, Dodge Say No Decisions Have Been Made Yet

mitchmaher

I know all of this Fire Todd Dodge talk hasn't sit well with you. But like SUMG say's...."It's been a rough week for Arkansas preachers". :lol:

Hang in there Mitch. Regardless of how this thing ends up we still want to see you continue to visit and support your Alma Mater as I hope you will.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

"I didn't have confirmation on the tip, which is why I mentioned right up front that it was only a source that was not solid enough to put in print and only blogged about it."

At what point does Brett Vito realize that blogging has the same requirement for accuracy as print?

Most people are getting their news online, Vito. Don't throw rumors out there if you don't think they are solid enough.

Edited by rcade

Hey Rick,

Appreciate it. I was in town for the ribbon cutting and the Army game. Thought my move to Katy last year would allow me to be around more often, but it just didn't work out as I hoped this fall.

Take care,

Mitch Maher

Do you join a church staff in Katy/Houston? If so, which one?