Looking Toward Next Season, I Need One More Year

TheColonyEagle

Personally, I've been up and down about Dodge this year but I've come to the conclusion I want to see one more year. Anytime you start over in any organization, sports, business, or otherwise, there is a breaking down period. I think we started about as expected, saw a dip last year and although the wins aren't there, we've started coming out of that dip. I want to see one more year.

Next season will be the 3rd year with Deloach running the D, 2nd season for Riley with an offseason to hopefully get bigger and stronger, 2nd season of our new fulltime football strength coach (I think a full offseason with him will do wonders, this is very underrated in my opinion) and I think the improvement shown and the new stadium a reality will help with recruiting.

I just don't want to start all over right now. I want to see one more year.

Having said all that: I believe we have KState, Rice and Clemson next year....Do we have a 4th non conference foe?

Clemson and KState will be tough, Rice will be beatable.......

Gimme one more year.....

Personally, I've been up and down about Dodge this year but I've come to the conclusion I want to see one more year. Anytime you start over in any organization, sports, business, or otherwise, there is a breaking down period. I think we started about as expected, saw a dip last year and although the wins aren't there, we've started coming out of that dip. I want to see one more year.

Next season will be the 3rd year with Deloach running the D, 2nd season for Riley with an offseason to hopefully get bigger and stronger, 2nd season of our new fulltime football strength coach (I think a full offseason with him will do wonders, this is very underrated in my opinion) and I think the improvement shown and the new stadium a reality will help with recruiting.

I just don't want to start all over right now. I want to see one more year.

Having said all that: I believe we have KState, Rice and Clemson next year....Do we have a 4th non conference foe?

Clemson and KState will be tough, Rice will be beatable.......

Gimme one more year.....

@ Army

Oh yeah.

So again. A very agreeable OOC schedule. I don't know how high clemson will start but no UT, OU, Alabama, LSU sounds pretty good to me...

If Dodge returns, he already is locked in for six losses and more likely seven. @Clemson, Kansas State, @Army, @Middle, Troy, @ Florida Atlantic. What magic potion do you see that will guarantee a win in the rest of those games?

If Dodge returns, he already is locked in for six losses and more likely seven. @Clemson, Kansas State, @Army, @Middle, Troy, @ Florida Atlantic. What magic potion do you see that will guarantee a win in the rest of those games?

Well this argument could go on all day because the only "locked in" losses I see are Clemson, KState and maybe Troy. With the exception of Troy, I think every other sunbelt team starts over every year. MTSU? Who knows where they'll be next year. I don't see "locked in" losses against Army and FAU either.

Every other game is winnable. I know they were this year too right.....well last year they weren't. This year they were. I want to see what we do with one more year.....

Edited by TheColonyEagle