Oklahoma State (11/21/09)

CMJ

OSU 71

NT 57

Under 4 minute media TO

We missed acouple of front end of 1 and 1's when we were down seven or eight, and the game sorta got away from us there. I'm about ready to call this one. Good game for most of the afternoon but acouple of lapses did us in.

OSU 71

NT 57

Under 4 minute media TO

We missed acouple of front end of 1 and 1's when we were down seven or eight, and the game sorta got away from us there. I'm about ready to call this one. Good game for most of the afternoon but acouple of lapses did us in.

Good analysis... this was a winnable game.... but some lapses and missed shots... I thought JJ didn't do a great job of time management either...

I just got back to my hotel from the game... The crowd was very tame, it was 70% empty. We could have really used tramiel to step it up a bit. He played with heart like he always does, but he just couldnt hit anything from the inside. George looked a step above everyone. I was extremely impressed with the spark mangrum added in the second half. I think we need to see more of him. So far its been a blast though, I am still very glad I made the trip up here. I still think this will be a very good squad the rest of the year. go mean green!

I just got back to my hotel from the game... The crowd was very tame, it was 70% empty. We could have really used tramiel to step it up a bit. He played with heart like he always does, but he just couldnt hit anything from the inside. George looked a step above everyone. I was extremely impressed with the spark mangrum added in the second half. I think we need to see more of him. So far its been a blast though, I am still very glad I made the trip up here. I still think this will be a very good squad the rest of the year. go mean green!

Well Tramster was a hell of a lot better than White.

Most of this game goes on the guards.

Well Tramster was a hell of a lot better than White.

Most of this game goes on the guards.

Yeah, the short guards were completely shut down. I figured white wouldn't be able to go inside against OSU (even though he tried and failed several times), but I was hoping he and johnson would at least get some outside shots. Give props to OSU defense they were solid the whole game.

We obviously belonged on the court with OSU After the game, Travis Ford was legimatley relieved about the win He called it a quality win. THe OSU announcers said that when the NCAA was looking at the team to make it in the tournament, the win over UNT would count as a quality win. Now, when's the last time you heard someone say that?

A Big 12 split would be real nice but the Aggies will certianly be tough.

I like this UNT team even better than the '07 squad although it's hard to be the heart of Calvin Watson and Ben Bell

I agree. We are truly competitive even with the so called power conferences... very nice change for Mean Green Basketball. A split would be awesome with Texas A&M! Hopefully, we will have it all together by that time... we still have things to work on..