Pigs Do Fly And Hell Just Froze Over!

I almost fainted when I saw this...a quote from Helen Thomas the "witch of the east" and one of the the biggest shills for the libs and democrats in congress that the press ever created...

I quote Ms Thomas, "Nixon didn't try to do that. They couldn't control (the media). They didn't try. What the hell do they think we are, puppets?... They ought to be hanging their heads in shame".

This was none other than Helen Thomas blasting the Obama administration's treatment the media in an interview with CNSNNews.com following her confrontation with White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs on Obama's staged "town hall" event to promote his health care plan - all audience members were invited guests (including democratic party activists) and all questions were pre-selected....as indicated by the most liberal Ms Helen Thomas.

Wow, the administration had better be careful...if they hack their shills off too many times, the sharks might turn and eat their own. WOW...never thought I'd live to see the day that "pigs flew" and "hell froze over". Amazing stuff going on in DC these days...sure looks like some cracks are beginning to show in the king's crown these days. Go figure....maybe the American public just can't be fooled for that long after all. We'll see...stay tuned. The fun is only beginning.

This was none other than Helen Thomas blasting the Obama administration's treatment the media in an interview with CNSNNews.com following her confrontation with White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs on Obama's staged "town hall" event to promote his health care plan - all audience members were invited guests (including democratic party activists) and all questions were pre-selected....as indicated by the most liberal Ms Helen Thomas.

See original thread on that confrontation.

Rick