Baseball Stadium

UNTflyer

Looks pretty comparable in size to Baylor minus the cheap left field bleachers. It sits around 3000. Where is this drawing from and what century is it supposed to be realized? Ain't no baseball team coming any time soon that I'm aware of.

It's in the new football stadium brochure.

Baseball is coming to UNT.

I will only believe it, when we get a new Athletic Director......

The one we have now passed on the opportunity when Mr. Goldfield gave him a blank check to start up a baseball program, now I know the reason he did so was that he called him out on his bluff, another reason why he and so many others have no confidence in this AD and the program he is running. <_<

I will only believe it, when we get a new Athletic Director......

The one we have now passed on the opportunity when Mr. Goldfield gave him a blank check to start up a baseball program, now I know the reason he did so was that he called him out on his bluff, another reason why he and so many others have no confidence in this AD and the program he is running. <_<

RV has made very clear that a baseball team is part of the plan. The reason RV asked for a rain check on the blank check is because he thought we needed to focus entirely on getting a new football stadium before we turned to starting up a baseball team. I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I think it was wise under the circumstances.

How how much capacity do you think we will have for this new baseball stadium? Looks to me like maybe 2000-3000

6092_684089182870_23932973_39710229_6058

the baseball field location has always been on the eagle point master plan. it is just a generic design for a baseball stadium to show the location and how it might fit. the football stadium was a horseshoe shape and now we get an bird tail design instead. no baseball until we can balance the stupid title 9 ships for the women.

the baseball field location has always been on the eagle point master plan. it is just a generic design for a baseball stadium to show the location and how it might fit. the football stadium was a horseshoe shape and now we get an bird tail design instead. no baseball until we can balance the stupid title 9 ships for the women.

I can't wait 'til we have a baseball team, and I have an idea for helping with the title 9 issue. We can start a woman's sand volleyball team.