Ncaa 2010: Team Builder North Texas *done*

Got5onIt

If any of you guys are going to get NCAA 2010 for the PS3, I've already updated NT's roster, ratings, etc. using the 2 deep Post-Spring roster. Go to EA's Team Builder site and download North Texas Mean Green ps3 user UnionCain. I've also included an alternate uniform (helmet, jersey, pants) reminiscent of the old "all green" days.

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/news.acti...sId=teambuilder

• Upvote 1

LOL! I noticed that. My first reaction was why in the hell does it say Northern Texas???? The other thing I've noticed is EA doesn't use the correct green. The green they use is more of bluish green. The new alternate uni I made uses the correct Kelly Green.

NTalt.jpg

Edited by Got5onIt

LOL! I noticed that. My first reaction was why in the hell does it say Northern Texas???? The other thing I've noticed is EA doesn't use the correct green. The green they use is more of bluish green. The new alternate uni I made uses the correct Kelly Green.

NTalt.jpg

Very nice helmet (although I'd move SOW a little further sideways, away from the chin strap connection point blocking out his head) and nice all-green uniform too! Please send to Dodge/RV et al.

Guest JohnDenver

Maybe this will be the year I buy the game..I have been done with football games for the past three years. It seems nothing has really changed to make them better. It seems the game experience is what is going to sell this version.

• 4 weeks later...

I freaking love this add-on in the game. I've got 2 or 3 other created schools in here already under 'RipperLancer'.

Here's my NT rendition. I kind of liked the blue/green color we used to have, but I also like the emerald green (or whatever it's called), so I made that the brighter, more obvious color.

nt1.jpg

Edited by meangreendork

I freaking love this add-on in the game. I've got 2 or 3 other created schools in here already under 'RipperLancer'.

Here's my NT rendition. I kind of liked the blue/green color we used to have, but I also like the emerald green (or whatever it's called), so I made that the brighter, more obvious color.

nt1.jpg

ABCDEFGH will be a stud for us this year!

• 1 year later...