--I would like to see them drop one preseason game and add it back as a regular season game..

---The additional game could be a neutral site game such as in San Antonio, Birmingham, Los Angeles, Montreal, Memphis, London, etc. I would keep the division games as home and home games and these neutral games as non-division ones.... These places could be the site of more than one neutral site game. It would help them create more interest in non-NFL cities and allow fans that normally don't go to games an opportunity to do so.

--- I am not in favor of 18 games. The suggestion above doesn't really require players to do a lot more than they do now.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

---The additional game could be a neutral site game such as Los Angeles,

The main deal with Los Angeles not having its own team is that LA lacks an NFL caliber stadium. Neither the Rose Bowl nor the Coliseum are willing to do the necessary renovations. Finding the real estate and cash to build a whole new stadium have proven to be a real problem. When Al Davis wanted to build a stadium in Inglewood, I believe it was either the Rose Bowl or Coliseum organization that blocked it, yet they refuse to improve their own digs. Now crazy Al is constantly suing the NFL claiming that Los Angeles is Raider territory. Meanwhile, USC has built a program that could probably beat most lower tier NFL teams (and they pay almost as well too!). The buzz when I left LA in 2004 was pretty much 'Screw the NFL, we've got other stuff to do.'

The previous is from my memory and may be incorrect. Here's a link from the LA Times from February of this year on the matter. The City of Industry is a little east of downtown Los Angeles. The traffic in that area is pretty fricking horrific though. I can certainly see the point of the opposition. I don't know what time it is in Los Angeles right now, but I can tell you that the 10 through Industry is at a crawl right now. Let's add 75,000 people to that, even on Sunday, and it'll just come to a stop.