Thanks From B.g.

dahbeed

thanks to all of the mean green fans that pulled for wku.

i know i pulled like hell for you guys when you played memphis a few years back. i still say that if you had been matched up against anyone else in the field other than memphis you would have rocked someone's world.

i was talking to courtney lee's dad yesterday morning on the phone and he was very complimentary of your squad. we were talking about how the pundits don't have a clue when it comes to our conference and what a game you guys gave us in the semis.

good luck next year and lets get the sunbelt steamrolling.....except when you play us. :D

As one of my buddies on the board said....a rising tide raises all ships. A few years ago the WCC wasn't considered much and now they get multiple teams in the field every other year(they had 3 last March if I recall). We'll be your St. Mary's - especially if that means we can get a Patty Mills! :lol:

--Thanks to WKU for respresenting the Sun Belt very well. You got one upset win and lost in the final second against a good team.. Here is hoping that the Belt can get two or more teams into the tournament next year. Wins by Belt teams help get all of us respect.

i know i pulled like hell for you guys when you played memphis a few years back. i still say that if you had been matched up against anyone else in the field other than memphis you would have rocked someone's world.

i was talking to courtney lee's dad yesterday morning on the phone and he was very complimentary of your squad. we were talking about how the pundits don't have a clue when it comes to our conference and what a game you guys gave us in the semis.

good luck next year and lets get the sunbelt steamrolling.....except when you play us. :D

Thanks. It was fun pulling for the Toppers this year in the tourney. If we had only been the free throw shooting team against Memphis that we are today, we might have won that game.

Thanks.

I think there are about 3 or 4 teams poised to break out. Clearly WKU has been the class of the league for a while. You should be proud. I cheered wildly for WKU.

Yep, it's easy to cheer for WKU (when UNT doesn't make the field). You guys hire class coaches and recruit likable players....that, and you play some solid ball. I remember cussing the refs during last year's 1st round NCAA tourney win by WKU (remember as the refs blatantly blew 3-4 calls down the stretch and subsequently erased a big WKU lead?) as hard as I would have cussed them had that happened to UNT. The loss this year to Gonzaga was a killer, gut-punch, though...great game, and a job well done representing the league.

I found myself yelling at the TV and cheering loudly for WKU this year during their tourney run. Everyone I met from WKU at the Sun Belt Tourney was a class-act and great to talk to.

Thanks for representing the Belt well in the tourney the last two years. As a conference, we need to work to get more teams in the tournament and win games when we get there. We all need to win OOC games early in the season against quality opponents to do it.