Now Cities Are Jumping Into The Fray

That's pretty amazing considering Houston's city limits incorporate 1/4th of all of Southeastern Texas.

HA. Suburbs or not you still live in that hellhole.

Growing up and living in the DFW area for the first 39 years of my life, I much prefer Houston over Dallas. Have you ever lived here or are you making comments based off of opinions of others? I heard the same prior to and just after moving down here.

Growing up and living in the DFW area for the first 39 years of my life, I much prefer Houston over Dallas. Have you ever lived here or are you making comments based off of opinions of others? I heard the same prior to and just after moving down here.

Lived? No. But I've spent plenty of time there, and don't base my opinion on anyone else's.

The Houston soccer fans are complete jerkoffs though.

Lived? No. But I've spent plenty of time there, and don't base my opinion on anyone else's.

The Houston soccer fans are complete jerkoffs though.

Aren't all soccer fans?

BTW, none of the Houston soccer fans are native to this area or even this country.