UALR 12-3 19-7

North Texas 9-6 16-10

Denver 7-8 12-14

ULL 6-9 9-17

New Orleans 6-10 11-16

Arkansas State 5-10 13-13

ULM 5-10 9-17

Well...they do have 2 losses to Western Kentucky now

True, but I'm not sure how they would deal with that since we'd have lost our only time against WKU as well. I mean is 0-1 really better than 0-2? I bet they go by winning percentage in that case, which is 0.00 for both squads. I figure they'd move down the list to Troy. We're both 0-1 against Troy, so we'd move to SOUTH ALABAMA. We lost against USA, and UALR won.

If i read the tiebreak literature correctly, that's the way it lays out.

FIU 87

Troy 86

Umm...this might be something to pay attention to...we'll find out if its a fluke, but FIU is getting health and they now have wins, both at home albeit, over the top 2 teams in the conference. Soto, Galindo, Hicks and Aspirilla all played last night, I believe for the first time together this season. Hicks and Aspirilla are both probably the closest thing to true centers this conference has...the combined for 26 and 12 last night. I won't issue a Jub-esque "woo-hoo" but its noteworthy and a team to watch the rest of the way, especially b/c the play MTSU next Thursday in Miami

True, but I'm not sure how they would deal with that since we'd have lost our only time against WKU as well. I mean is 0-1 really better than 0-2? I bet they go by winning percentage in that case, which is 0.00 for both squads. I figure they'd move down the list to Troy. We're both 0-1 against Troy, so we'd move to SOUTH ALABAMA. We lost against USA, and UALR won.

If i read the tiebreak literature correctly, that's the way it lays out.

Stop hurting the program with your negativity

I also noticed that FIU score. I'm not saying it doesn't count because they beat both WKU and Troy at home since that is still very impressive(and we couldn't beat Troy at home), but I'm not totally sold on the Panthers yet. If they finish up the regular season strong, they'll definitely be a team to watch. FIU certainly has the talent to make a run at the title(which would be a 16 seed waiting to happen given their record).

I also noticed that FIU score. I'm not saying it doesn't count because they beat both WKU and Troy at home since that is still very impressive(and we couldn't beat Troy at home), but I'm not totally sold on the Panthers yet. If they finish up the regular season strong, they'll definitely be a team to watch. FIU certainly has the talent to make a run at the title(which would be a 16 seed waiting to happen given their record).

Wright Waters would probably be hoping for the play in game...more ESPN coverage