My Plan For Getting Rid Of Dodge

SUMG

1. Liquor

2. Give lots of that liquor to Silver Eagle before the Mean Green March next Saturday.

3. A liquored up Silver Eagle sees TD in the march, and lets him know....."You've been outcoached for two years now."

4. TD attacks Silver Eagle.

5. Footage of the attack is on You Tube by 11:15 a.m.

6. The footage of Dodge attacking Silver Eagle ends up getting more hits than Mike Gundy's rant.

7. Dodge resigns.

Sadly, it's Sunday and I can't buy the booze yet. Anyone know what SE likes to drink?

The genius of my plan: Everyone thinks that buying out Dodge's contract would cost us $750,000 or more. Actually, my plan does it with less than $20 of booze.

Edited by SUMG

:D:D:D

John, I've always liked your style.

My favorite Liquor has always been Southern Comfort. Everyone knows my favorite beer is Alien Ale.

03, if you're talking about "V".........well...........nevermind.... B)

And for the record, I was sober the last time I sought to inform the coaching staff at North Texas that I was giving them all a poor review.

However, a few breakfast-like drinks (bloody Marys and/or orange juice with some sort of alcohol) whilst tailgating this Saturday, and I just might be moved to inform our current football king that he, in fact, has no clothes.

Either that, or I can start yelling "PLAY DANIEL AND CHAD,..... THEY'VE BEEN IN YOUR GITMO LONG ENOUGH"

Tasty and his research team have already doomed, one T. Dodge. No need to waist your money on drugs, women, and alcohol.

The Tasty test did it all with one post and a boat load of time.

Speaking of Tasty, has anyone read that new post on the blog.....what is up with that? http://tysports.blogspot.com/2008/11/hypot...ina-austin.html

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Speaking of Tasty, has anyone read that new post on the blog.....what is up with that? http://tysports.blogspot.com/2008/11/hypot...ina-austin.html

A little promotion of that area that some say may soon have a high school head coach/AD vacancy. Not that I know what that has to do with our situation. B)

Edited by NT80