Mma Main Event: Ufc 91

So for the MMA fans who do you have this weekend?

Randy "Natural" Couture v. Brock Lesnar

I am going with Randy by TKO in Rd 2, although he does have issues with bigger wrestlers (see previous matches with Ricco Rodriguez and Josh Barnett).

Co Main Event:

Kenny "Ken Flo" Florian v. Joe "Daddy" Stevenson for #1 Contendership for LW Title

See Stevenson using his better wrestling to maul Florian, must like what Sherk did, although Florian has elbows made of razor. Joe "Daddy" by UD

Finally another very good match will be

Nate Quarry v. Damian Maia

I like Randy but I don't think he has the jiu-jitsu of Frank Mir which is what is needed to beat this beast, Lensnar and Couture are both experienced wrestlers. I will take Lesnar just because he is a freak of nature. Seriously, seeing him stand toe-to-toe with 6'4" 250lb Heath Herring and just making him look small has jaded my opinion. I think this guy is going to just flat overpower Randy.

I pick Ken-Flo in his match, he isn't very strong, but he is flexible and smart.

I'll take the Rock Quarry in the last fight you mentioned.

Well Randy "The Natural" Coture did pretty good, but got TKO'd mid 2nd round. IT was going to be tough for Randy due to Brock's sheer size and reach. Almost makes you think there should be a superheavyweight class.

Agree there needs to be a super heavyweight , 265+. I'm no Coture fan , but I hope I look half as good as he does when I'm 45. I'm thinking a Lidell vs Couture IV @ 205 , would get BIG TIME ratings for 2 guys at the end of their career.

Dude, Coture is greatness. I love how the fact half (or higher) of their top fighters are in their mid 30's or higher. I think it speaks volumes to how great physical condition they are and how har it is to compete in that sport. I also love the respect shown by most of the fighters.

Who else do all of you like? Im a huge Rich Franklin and Matt Hughes fan.