Discipline On This Team

Green Dozer

I think many will very soon learn that when it comes to the "great Satan" Dicky and everyone's favorite Jesus figure Dodge there is not a real big distinction. Keep your ears open and we will all learn as much soon.

Emmitt, this is probably the best post you have ever made. A lot is going to be learned.

I think many will very soon learn that when it comes to the "great Satan" Dicky and everyone's favorite Jesus figure Dodge there is not a real big distinction. Keep your ears open and we will all learn as much soon.

That may be true, but from the stories I have heard about Dickey directly from the UNT police and those that surfaced from the ad, Dodge will really have to work on it. I doubt it is even close. Drugs and whatnot are one thing that happens in college, a head coach that is found on campus passed out drunk on several occasions, blatant stealing of high dollar AV equipment from the athletic center and the amount of felonies he helped cover upon is another. The stories I have heard going into Saturdays game are not even close, that is also from what the UNT Police have told me. UNT police told us they have seen a night and day difference in how the overall team acts in public for the better with Dodge.

But I have been surprised before.

That may be true, but from the stories I have heard about Dickey directly from the UNT police and those that surfaced from the ad, Dodge will really have to work on it. I doubt it is even close. Drugs and whatnot are one thing that happens in college, a head coach that is found on campus passed out drunk on several occasions, blatant stealing of high dollar AV equipment from the athletic center and the amount of felonies he helped cover upon is another. The stories I have heard going into Saturdays game are not even close, that is also from what the UNT Police have told me. UNT police told us they have seen a night and day difference in how the overall team acts in public for the better with Dodge.

But I have been surprised before.

King,

Are you serious about the "passed out drunk" bit and the "stealing". I mean, I would think there would be enough anti-athletic people within the university to get this out in the open. Also, the officer I talked to did not say there had not been any problems nor did he say there have. Like you said, it is night and day from the last coaching staff.