Back In Black

Sound_Man

Easily explained when you consider that hardly anyone who works in the athletic department has the least bit of loyalty to North Texas....screwing with NT's colors is easy for the vandals and enterlopers who inhabit the athletic dept.

Tonight there were about 10 players who had black pants and black under armor shirts on - anyone know why? Are they injured?

Yep - injured players. And the reason for the all black is that UA does not make gear in our shade of green on a large scale. It is my understanding that the AD white and green shirts were special orders.

Yep - injured players. And the reason for the all black is that UA does not make gear in our shade of green on a large scale. It is my understanding that the AD white and green shirts were special orders.

Do they not make any green? Our trainers wear a darker green, why can't the injured players? And if we are going to PAY for UA to make our uniforms, then they should make some in our color - if not, find someone else.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Do they not make any green? Our trainers wear a darker green, why can't the injured players? And if we are going to PAY for UA to make our uniforms, then they should make some in our color - if not, find someone else.

'99, it is a big deal at other schools to have a sea of your team color in the stadium.....red at OU and NEb, orange at TN, we miss out on that. It would enhance Fouts for sure. Oh, I'm sorry to a couple of posters who follow my posts, did not mean to be negative. I love all the blue shirts with UNT on them.

Last year the team had green UA for their traveling clothes. UA may not make the UNT green but they do make green. You can go into any store that carries UA and they have green UA.

Last year the team had green UA for their traveling clothes. UA may not make the UNT green but they do make green. You can go into any store that carries UA and they have green UA.

They make our jerseys, so they have the correct green. Also, the coaches all were in green at the Rice massacre.