Letter To Editor

Marty

What an idiot. We now see that some of the misinformation is coming from people who are "qualified" to dispense information, but choose to provide inaccuracies. If he was around for 30 years, you'd think he might have learned where his salary came from.

/tagging is usually a giveaway that it's Quoner, not me. There are exceptions, but that's more his style.

My crappy grammar and underdeveloped communications industry hack writing style are often big clues as well.

Wow! This guy obviously hasn't seen the change in athletics over the past 5+ years. I'm insulted that someone who has been around for 30 years feels we haven't reached near max seating-capacity. He obviously wasn't at the Navy, Baylor or SMU games the past few years. Some people are just content with having the "Texas Teachers College" small-town attitude. We are a growing university, students top choice because of a majority of different programs, and even though we had a 2-10 season we STILL have DECENT attendance at our football games!!!!! There is so much pride on campus for our athletic programs compared to years past, and I don't see that many SMU, UT, TCU, A&M shirts worn on campus anymore. GREEN IS WORN ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! This university is stepping it up (national radio and television advertisements, local billboard advertisements, magazine advertisements...etc) we are marketing to the right target segments of the population! **I'm waiting for the day when we will see alums come back donate $$$ and wear green blazers to the games. lol**(much like those ugly light blue tar heels blazers you always see at UNC games.)

Our student attendance is better than majority of schools, especially in the SUNBELT! We need more community involvement and this stadium could help this! high school band competitions, football playoffs, ...this stadium could be the home to many in the metroplex area.

I'm ready to cast my vote in the October Student Body Elections! Sign me up to VOTE YES on this stadium! I've convinced 60 + other students to vote the same way. The Pit Crew(loyal b-ball fans), The Talons, RHA, Greek Life, SGA and other orgs have worked too hard these past few years to see this referendum fail.

It will pass gentleman, oh...it will pass!!!!

TIME TO RALLY THE STUDENTS OF THE GREAT UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!

Guest GrayEagleOne

He said that he worked as a statistician for Fred Graham. Fred's been gone from UNT for what....30 years?

He probably hasn't set foot in the stadium since. So not only is he wrong with his information; he's also outdated.

He didn't confess to being an alumnus of North Texas, only that he was employed by UNT for 30 years. His views aren't that much different than a lot of the faculty and staff. Their criticism is often the most acerbic. I don't get it.

He said that he worked as a statistician for Fred Graham. Fred's been gone from UNT for what....30 years?

He probably hasn't set foot in the stadium since. So not only is he wrong with his information; he's also outdated.

He didn't confess to being an alumnus of North Texas, only that he was employed by UNT for 30 years. His views aren't that much different than a lot of the faculty and staff. Their criticism is often the most acerbic. I don't get it.

Could be wrong on this, but isn't stat crew support not even an official position, but one where we just hire people to support for one night out of the week each season?