Thanks Mean Green

Weatherdemon

Hey all,

I appreciate how cool and nice everyone was down there this weekend.

You all have a helluva gameday atmosphere and a ton of friendly people.

I have heard several comments frpm TU fans about the 'scenery' and agree 100%. There are some beautiful women down there... and a lot of them!

I hate that the game was so lopsided but do appreciate the kindness of every UNT fan we ran in to.

Good luck the rest of the season!

Thanks for the kind words...much appreciate you coming to the game. Hopefully, the next time we play each other it will be a much closer game...with UNT doing the winning next time, of course.

Come back anytime. It was great to have a "local" team...of sorts.

Classy post. I had really hoped that tulsafanintexas was not representative of all Tulsa fans.

Will whoever was behind him be making other fake fans for the rest of the season to keep us all focused?

Hey all,

I appreciate how cool and nice everyone was down there this weekend.

You all have a helluva gameday atmosphere and a ton of friendly people.

I have heard several comments frpm TU fans about the 'scenery' and agree 100%. There are some beautiful women down there... and a lot of them!

I hate that the game was so lopsided but do appreciate the kindness of every UNT fan we ran in to.

Good luck the rest of the season!

I'm thinking we should go by the "very nice" green...or the "very accomodating" green...or something to that effect. I'm not sure we should be allowed to be referred to as the "mean" green until the team somewhat resembles that... especially when our flags spell out M-A-E-N after our meaningless 4th quarter scores...

Regional matchups are a must to keep hosting. The tulsa fans I met were very pleasant. I imagine that we probably treated Tulsa fans better than I was treated by a select few K-staters weekend before last...

I'm thinking we should go by the "very nice" green...or the "very accomodating" green...or something to that effect. I'm not sure we should be allowed to be referred to as the "mean" green until the team somewhat resembles that... especially when our flags spell out M-A-E-N after our meaningless 4th quarter scores...

Regional matchups are a must to keep hosting. The tulsa fans I met were very pleasant. I imagine that we probably treated Tulsa fans better than I was treated by a select few K-staters weekend before last...

LOL, I did enjoy the MAEN.

And, I have no idea who the tulsatex fan is.