Merry Christmas

Mark

I just wanted to send a Merry Christmas wish to the entire Mean Green Nation. UNT has much to be thankful for this year- Chancellor Jackson, Dr. Pohl, RV, DD, JJ, a New Orleans Bowl victory, over 30,000 enrollment, a new engineering school, a law school on the horizon, new facilities on the way, ect. I hope each of you will get to spend some time with your families and loved ones this week. Until we gather at the next game, have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

Mark

Merry Christmas to everyone. Im at home with my God-awful family. They just made me turn off the Texas Tech game to watch the darn discovery channel. I dont know how much longer i can last.....I see myself driving back to denton in the real near future.

I know what you mean. Thing is, you didn't miss much on the Tech game. It was rather one-sided.

My problem with my family is that my 2 younger brothers are playing video games constantly, plus there's only one phone line, and I feel like I'm not getting enough to quench my GoMeanGreen.com addiction. sad.gif Plus I hate just sitting around the house, which gets old after a couple days. I can't wait to go skiing starting on December 28th through Jan 2nd at Crested Butte in Colorado.

Overall, I'd like to wish everyone on the board a Happy Holiday (trying to stay P.C.) and a Happy (and safe) New Year.

*holds up some mistletoe* biggrin.gifcool.gif

Later all!

CMJ Posted on Dec 23 2002, 06:34 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas to all the board.  I'll be away for about the next week visiting family.  

I guess this means you'll keep the posting down to around 100,000 instead of 400,000 posts next week? smile.gif Just kidding bro!

CaraBear Posted on Dec 23 2002, 06:45 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas to everyone. Im at home with my God-awful family.

You may think they're God-Awful...but remember that they are all you have at times...Cara, you know as well as I do that I think the same of my family...but don't let them get you down...they love you and you should love them.

Mark Posted on Dec 23 2002, 04:07 PM

I just wanted to send a Merry Christmas wish to the entire Mean Green Nation. UNT has much to be thankful for this year- Chancellor Jackson, Dr. Pohl, RV, DD, JJ, a New Orleans Bowl victory, over 30,000 enrollment, a new engineering school, a law school on the horizon, new facilities on the way, ect. I hope each of you will get to spend some time with your families and loved ones this week. Until we gather at the next game, have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

AMEN Bro! Great things are in store for all of us Mean Green Fanatics and we do have alot to be thankful for. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Rockin' Ramadan, and Kickin' Kwanzaa to you all (and, oh yes...Merry Stevemas as well!)!